Help Center
Having Trouble? We are here to help.
Call: 1-855-ASU-5080 (1-855-278-5080)

Request My Reports/Data Warehouse Access (Hy11)

Last Updated:  8/3/12 10:58:19 PM 8373-8193-6826


To request access to My Reports*:

(*watch a video demonstrating these steps)

  1. Review the various online form options under the "Data Warehouse 11: myReports / Dashboard Access" link.
  2. Click on the applicable form that best meets your job duties and responsibilities. Each content area requires its own request form.
  3. On the purpose for access, please be sure to enter specifics such as job function or reporting needs. Enter your supervisor's ASURITE ID. Read the data policies and click Submit. Your supervisor and a data trustee will need to approve the request.
  4. To be allowed to use ASU's computing systems the specified applicant must agree to abide by applicable Federal Law, State Law, and University Policies. Failure to abide by applicable law, or university policy, can result in the University suspending computing privileges, taking additional disciplinary action, and/or legal action. Details for computing use policies can be found on the Web at
  5. To check the status of a form you submitted, go to and click on the My Submitted Forms link. You will see where your form is in the workflow process. It may have to go through several approval steps before being processed by Computer Accounts or the Help Desk. You will be notified by email when the form is either denied or when the processing is complete.


Improve the Help Center. Provide Feedback.
Did this article resolve your issue? *